We are pleased to offer the Mead Family Dental “Gold Club.”
Our goal is to help you have the beautiful, healthy smile that you want and deserve. There are many reasons why people stay away from the dentist, but one comment we hear frequently is, “I couldn’t come because I didn’t have dental insurance.” We are now pleased to offer the Mead Family Dental Gold Club for all of our patients who don’t have dental benefits.
The Gold Club plan:
The annual enrollment fee is only $280*.
- What’s included in the enrollment fee:
- Your initial exam, first set of x-rays & cleaning – (valued at $281)
- Your exam & cleaning appointment at your next 6 month appointment (valued at $128)
- Any other x-rays that might be needed throughout the year
You save at least $129 on your first two visits!
- For ALL dental treatment that you complete within 12 months of enrollment (not calendar year), you will receive a 20% discount, with no annual limits. This even applies to elective procedures such as whitening and veneers.
- If you require nonsurgical periodontal therapy (also called “deep cleaning”) for gum disease, that is not included in the enrollment fee. However, it is immediately subject to the 20% discount.
- For each additional immediate family member added the additional annual enrollment fee is only a $190* or $170* for children under 12.
Certain terms and conditions apply. Here’s the fine print:
- Payment in full is due on the date of service. No exceptions.
- All additional family members added to an existing Gold Plan are subject to the same start and end date of the initial member and must reside within the same household and be on the same Mead Family Dental account.
- Enrollment fees are nonrefundable once any treatment is performed.
- Gold Plan discounts apply only to procedures completed at Mead Family Dental. The Gold Plan will not apply if you are referred to a specialist (e.g.–oral surgeon for extraction, endodontist for root canal therapy)
- Accepted methods of payment for Gold Plan members are:
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover
- CareCredit may not be used as a form of payment for Gold Plan members
- 20-3-Free payment plans may not be used as a form of payment for Gold Plan members.
- Care Credit or 20-3-Free payment plans may be used separately from the Mead Family Dental Gold Plan, but the 20% discount on services will be forfeited for those procedures.