You deserve an amazing dentist!
Life can be tough sometimes. The price of everything is going up. Service is terrible almost everywhere you go.
It seems like everywhere you go they want a little bit more and you’ve got a little bit less to give.
We understand that no one really wants to be at the dentist’s office. We’re here to make going to the dentist as easy and pleasant as possible. Some of the things our patients think are pretty amazing include:
- We use the newest technology like digital charting, digital x-rays and the amazing dental operating microscope to deliver the most up-to-date care available!
- No pain anesthesia: if you do need to be numbed up, Dr. Mead has some pretty amazing techniques to minimize your discomfort, including the electronic wonder called “the STA!”
- We’ll examine your dental health thoroughly but explain your options in plain English. We want you to understand what your options are. If you have questions you can always call the office or better yet, email Dr. Mead at email@example.com and expect a prompt reply!
- “No surprise” financial arrangements: Surprises are wonderful for your birthday, but not fun at all when you get an unexpected bill in the mail! We go to great lengths to explain what our customized treatment costs BEFORE you have treatment done. We work with many dental benefit plans and can help sort through the paperwork nightmare!
- No dental insurance? No problem! Our fees are competitive and we have payment plan options for all budgets. Also, we offer our “Gold Club” to those who want to have their preventive appointments covered and a great discount on the rest of their treatment!
- For your comfort we have TV’s in every treatment room so you can watch the news, ESPN or whatever you like! Do you prefer surfing the net? We’ve got free wifi, too!
- We’re proud to say that we run on time. If you make an appointment you can be confident that we’ll be ready when we say we are. Of course emergencies happen, but it’s pretty rare that we’re not on time or early!
Sound good? Then what are you waiting for? You can request an appointment online or call the office at (989) 799-9133. Do you have some questions you’d like to ask the doctor before making an appointment? No problem. You can email Dr. Mead at firstname.lastname@example.org. He’s online a lot, so you can count on a quick reply! If you’d like to learn more about the office you can check out the rest of the site. Dr. Mead updates the site often with his offbeat and interesting blog posts!
We can’t change the whole world, but we can make your dental care experience AMAZING! Call or email for an appointment right now! We’ll change the way you feel about your dental office!